VALENCIA LANGUAGE TOUR
JUNE 30- JULY 10
This Spanish Language Tour is in Valencia, a sunny port city on the Mediterranean Coast noted for its outdoor living and nightlife. Valencia has a vibrant old quarter, with great dining and excellent shopping including the Mercado Central, one of the biggest markets in Europe. Valencia is the hub of rice and orange production in Spain and the culinary home of paella, fideua and horchata. Surrounding Old Valencia is the Turia River which used to periodically flood but which has been converted into a beautiful linear park with recreational opportunities and family attractions like the Palau de Musica. At one end of Turia Park is a grouping of remarkable modern buildings, the City of Arts and Sciences. Beyond lies the port and the beautiful beaches of the Meditteranean.
This ten day tour includes accommodations with breakfast, twenty hours of language classes at an Instituto Cervantes accredited school, excursions to Sagunto and Denia, dining experiences, wine tastings and more.
Price- $1,980 (Based on double occupancy)
Valencia Language Tour Inclusions:
- Accommodations w/ breakfast- 10 nights
- Language immersion program (20 hours/week) based on individual proficiency levels
- Full day guided excursions to Peñiscola and Denia, private bus and lunch included
- Transportation to and from the airport and for group excursions
- Local guided tours to Museo Fallero, Museo de Cerámica, Museo de Bellas Artes
- Visit to La Albufera with a boat trip and dinner at a typical Valenciano restaurant.
- Visit to Sagunto, with its Roman theater and castle and Jewish Quarter
- Local transportation
- Dining events
- Paella cooking class
- Orientation meeting and introductory walking tour and dinner
- Full time tour director
- Incidental spending money.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Meals other than described in itinerary
- Passport or other government documents
- Airfare expenses