BILBAO LANGUAGE TOUR
JUNE 16- JUNE 26, 2017
This Spanish language tour is set in Bilbao, a port city in Spain’s Basque region famed for its gastronomy and architecture. The accommodations and language school are well situated to explore Bilbao’s offerings. You’ll be near the medieval area, the Casco Viejo with its great shopping, restaurants and narrow streets. A short walk along the river is the modern area with the famous Guggenheim Museum and the Museo de Bellas Artes, one of the best art museums in Spain.
This ten day tour includes accommodations with breakfast, twenty hours of language class, excursions to the elegant seaside resort of San Sebastian and to La Rioja, the famous wine region. There is a cooking class, a river tour, dining experiences, wine tastings and more.
Cost- $2,200 (Based on double occupancy)
Bilbao Language Tour Inclusions:
- Accommodations w/ breakfast in a great central Bilbao location- 10 nights
- Language immersion program (20 hours/week) based on individual proficiency levels
- Full day guided excursion to San Sebastian with meal
- Full day guided excursion to La Rioja with winery tour
- Transportation to and from the airport and for group excursions
- Bilbao river tour
- Visits to Museo de Bellas Artes and Guggenheim Museum
- Market tours
- Local transportation
- Tapas tours
- Dining events
- Cooking class
- Orientation meeting and introductory walking tour and dinner
- Full time tour director
- Incidental spending money.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Meals other than described in itinerary
- Passport or other government documents
- Airfare expenses